Line Cook Part-Time; Hotel St. Francis
Named for the patron saint of Santa Fe, NM, the historic Hotel St. Francis embodies the authentic spirit of old Santa Fe. The décor features handcrafted wood furniture by local artisans inspired by the Palace of the Governors and a palette of natural colors reflecting the days of Santa Fe's early Franciscan missionaries. Hotel St. Francis, a Heritage Hotel & Resort property, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Just a block from Santa Fe’s historic Plaza.
- Assuming the duties of the appropriate Kitchen Department heads in their absence.
- Communicating daily with the Chef on Duty for job assignments.
- Producing and fabricating food products daily for the Dining Room, Fine Dining Room, cafeteria and banquets.
- Maintaining a high level of sanitation and safety in the Kitchen area.
- Possessing knowledge of all Kitchen hardware and their particular functions for use in breakdown and cleaning.
- Dating all fabricated food items before storage.
- Utilizing all trimmings, excess and unused portions of fabricated food items.
- Assisting the Chef on Duty with banquets and/or conference dining dish out for food service.
- Adhere to the policies of the Resort as set forth in the Employee Handbook and report any observed violations to Human Resources.
- Maintain the highest level of employee/guest relations.
- Maintain a good working relationship with all Departments.
Needed for holidays, weekends and various hours throughout the week.
Candidates are welcome to apply in person at Inn and Spa at Loretto 211 Old Santa Fe Trail, or online at jobs.hhandr.com
Job Status: Part Time