BASIC FUNCTION: The Director will assist guests with maintenance needs or other requests, identify and correct problems, organize work loads and direct all Property Operations staff in accordance to policies and procedures. QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Vocational or technical training preferred.
- Four years experience in a similar position in the hospitality industry.
- Previous management experience.
- Ability to read and interpret HVAC, electrical, mechanical and plumbing blueprints.
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
- Ability to read wire and schematic diagrams.
- Ability to properly use an electrical meter.
- Universal refrigerant license.
- Understanding of office equipment.
- Directs and supervises all management and line staff.
- Interview, hires and promotes employees in the department.
- Trains, motivates and supports subordinate staff to ensure quality service.
- Counsels, coaches, disciplines and documents performance of staff. Recognizes and rewards superior performance.
- Maintains all personnel and other pertinent records pertaining to Engineering.
- Conducts all meetings pertaining to Engineering.
- Submits all reports and memos to appropriate parties.
- Develops property operations budgets, forecasts and utility accruals.
- Maintain all buildings and work performed in accordance to all governing bodies and codes.
- Provide assistance in the capitol expenditure budget.
- Participate in all managerial meetings and functions.
- Hires and supervise outside contractors.
- Responds to guests’ maintenance requests and questions and resolves their need efficiently.
Pay: $70,000 to $80,000/year
Job Status: Full Time