Are you dedicated to providing professional and friendly customer service? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Do you like working outdoors? Do you enjoy driving different cars? If you answered yes to these questions, valet parking is the right fit for you!
Valets are responsible for the parking and retrieval of guests’ vehicles in a courteous and professional manner. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: greet and welcome guests upon arrival, document any existing vehicle damage, help guests with their belongings, and most importantly to safely park vehicles in the designated parking area.
A valid Driver’s License and clean driving record are required to work for Heritage Hotels & Resorts. Due to insurance guidelines, candidates must be at least 21 years old and be able to pass a MVD check. In addition, above average physical fitness paired with great vision and hand-eye coordination are required to adequately perform the job duties.
- At least 21 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Pass MVD motor vehicle report
- Ability to drive a stick shift vehicle.
- Above average physical fitness.
- Professional appearance –
- Ability to work flexible schedule.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English. Bilingual a plus!
- Ability to work well independently or on a team with minimal supervision.
Pay: from $9/hour
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time