Room Attendant/Lobby Attendant Part-Time; Inn and Spa at Loretto
Welcome to the Inn and Spa at Loretto, a boutique, luxury hotel in Santa Fe that celebrates the authentic Southwestern style and culture of New Mexico. Iconic adobe architecture reminiscent of the famed Taos Pueblo welcomes you. Featuring 136 well-appointed hotel guest rooms, including a Penthouse suite, an award-winning spa, casual fine dining, and a year-round heated garden pool, as well as many unique onsite galleries and boutiques.
BASIC FUNCTION: The Room Attendant is responsible to ensure that standards of cleanliness in assigned guest rooms are achieved and maintained on a consistent basis to provide the highest level of guest satisfaction in cleanliness and service, within established time limitations.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
- Housekeeping experience desirable.
- Neat, pleasant personality.
- Ability to work on feet for an extended period of time.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to read room numbers, dates and basic instructions.
- Keep work cart orderly and properly stocked at all times.
- Inspect room linens before placing in rooms and return below standard pieces to Housekeeping.
- Proper utilization of equipment, supplies and guest amenities.
- Thorough cleanliness and sanitation of guest bathrooms.
- Daily changing of soiled linens on beds and remaking beds following the property standards and those set forth in the Green Program.
- Thorough cleanliness of rooms, balconies and room furnishings.
- Constant awareness of safety hazards, (i.e. broken glass, frayed electrical cords, leaks, broken locks, and suspicious persons) and report to Floor Supervisor or the Housekeeping Office. Follow all training procedures set forth in the Bloodborne Pathogens program.
- Strict follow through on lost and found procedures (for example anything found in rooms that are vacant must be turned into Housekeeping Office directly). No articles should ever be removed from occupied rooms. Absolute respect for guests’ property should always be exercised.
- Practice safety standards at all times.
- Responsible care of equipment.
- Reports to work on time and according to posted schedule, to maintain accurate time records and follows proper standards for issuance of rooms. Follows on-call policy.
- Remain alert, courteous and helpful to the guests and co-workers at all times.
- Perform other related duties as requested by Floor Supervisor.
Please apply in person at 211 Old Santa Fe Trail or online at hhandr.com/jobs.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Workplace
Job Status: Part Time