Public Area Attendant
BASIC FUNCTION: The Lobby Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the lobby areas, public restrooms, Agave Lounge, Cava Lounge, fitness room, pool, elevators, employee restrooms and property internal offices.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
- Housekeeping experience desirable.
- Neat appearance and pleasant personality.
- Ability to work on feet for an extended period of time.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Basic knowledge of chemicals and their uses.
- Ensure cleanliness of entire lobby area, dusting, vacuuming, and furniture placement.
- Polishes all brass sign displays and stairway handrails.
- Dusts all pictures, statues and furniture.
- Checks and cleans all public restrooms, including the poolside restrooms, on a frequent basis throughout the day/evening, replacing paper supplies as needed.
- Checks, cleans and re-stocks employee restrooms two times daily.
- Remove trash and vacuums carpets in internal offices.
- Maintains a neat appearance of work cart.
- Report all maintenance needs and special cleaning needs.
- Return all lost and found articles to Housekeeping Office.
- Practice safety standards at all times. Clean up spills immediately.
- Perform other related duties as requested by Housekeeping Supervisor, Housekeeping Manager or Executive Housekeeper.
- Remain alert, courteous and helpful to guests and co-workers at all times.
Pay: from $11.09/hour
Job Status: Full Time