Public Area Attendant - Hotel Chimayo
Hotel Chimayo de Santa Fe is one of Santa Fe, New Mexico's boutique hotels in the heart of downtown. The picturesque Santa Fe hotel in New Mexico is conveniently located half a block from the historic Santa Fe Plaza. Hotel Chimayo is a part of New Mexico history, as it celebrates the magical culture of Chimayo, a distinctive northern New Mexico town.
A Public Area Attendant is responsible for cleaning and maintaining all public areas of the hotel and responding to guest requests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Public Area Attendant, you would be responsible for cleaning and maintaining all public areas of the hotel and responding to guest requests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Clean designated areas including, but not limited to, restrooms, public areas, hallways, stairwells, elevators, offices and banquet/meeting/conference rooms
* Perform a variety of tasks including, but not limited to, dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures, vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, shampooing carpets, washing windows, emptying carts of soiled linens, cleaning/waxing floors, removing and disposing of trash, insects and debris and emptying ashtrays
* Greet guests in a friendly manner
* Perform deep cleaning tasks and special projects (for example: mattress flipping, furniture moves, etc.), as needed
* Assist in delivering guest requests and in cleaning guest rooms, as needed
Pay: from $11.09/hour
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time