Part Time Room Attendants - The Lodge at Santa Fe
Welcome to Heritage Hotels and Resorts! The Lodge at SF is looking to hire Room Attendants (Part-Time) here in Santa Fe.
Performs routine duties in cleaning guest rooms under supervision of housekeeping supervisor. Room attendant promotes a positive image of the property to guests and must be honest, friendly, outgoing and positive energy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enters and prepares the room for cleaning.
- Makes bed.
- Dusts the room and furniture.
- Replenishes guestroom and refill bath supplies.
- Cleans the bathroom.
- Cleans the closet.
- Vacuums the carpet.
- Replenish amenities according to the operational standards.
- Perform rotation cleaning duties (e.g. steam clean carpets & super cleaning), as required.
- Cleans guest bathroom/bed room/floor corridor.
- Authorize to enter in guestrooms for cleaning and providing turn-down services as per request.
- Responsible for following the standard operating procedures.
This job requires continuous movement, regularly bending, lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, and moving up to 25-30 pounds. You will also lift or move up to 50 pounds occasionally. You must also be able to stand and walk for an entire shift and perform repetitive motions. You must be able to follow instructions, detail-oriented, professional attitude is required and ability to work independently. Must have great attendance and reliable transportation.
We have Part-Time positions available.
Please submit a resume to email@example.com or apply within.
Job Status: Part Time