Part Time Bartenders - Lodge at Santa Fe
Welcome to Heritage Hotels and Resorts! The Lodge at Santa Fe is looking to hire a Part-Time Bartender at $6/hr plus tips in Santa Fe, NM
Essential Functions: The Bartender Team Member will mix and serves drinks to guests at the bar, or through waiters and waitresses who place drink orders for dining room guests. They must know a wide range of drink recipes and be able to mix drinks accurately, quickly, and without waste. They also must have high energy, handle a fast-paced environment, have good communication skills, be reliable and honest.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet guests and make recommendations, including up selling.
- Check identification of customers to verify they are of legal drinking age
- Take orders from serving staff or directly from guests
- Record drink orders accurately into register system
- Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks in accordance with standard recipes
- Process transactions using the POS system
- Prepare checks and payments for guests
- Ensure clean glasses, bar equipment and working areas
- Comply with all health and safety standards
- Balance the cash register and bank at the start and close of each shift
- Monitor inventory
- Order and restock bar inventory
Skills and Experience
- High School Diploma preferred
- Minimum age requirement of 21 years
- Working knowledge of standard drink recipes
- Working knowledge of spirits, wine and beer
- Understanding of classes of alcohol, different glasses, brand names and garnishments
- Working knowledge of bar equipment
- Knowledge and education in mixology an advantage
- Cash-handling skills
- Able to work flexible schedules
Must be able to reach and bend and frequently lift up to 30 pounds.
Must be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply within.
Pay: from $6/hour
Wages plus tips; Must work 30 hrs minimum to become eligible for benefits
Job Status: Part Time