Part Time Banquet Cook - The Lodge at Santa Fe
Welcome to Heritage Hotels and Resorts! The Lodge at Santa Fe is looking to hire a Part-Time Banquet Cook in Santa Fe, NM
Essential Functions: The Banquet Cook Team Member will maintain a clean and sanitary environment with knowledge of proper food handling, storage, and sanitation. Prepare food for Banquet Event Orders as determined by the Executive Chef.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, meat or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff.
- Answer, report and follow Executive Chef’s instructions.
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food.
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely manner.
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and guests.
- Preferred 1-2 years of banquet experience
- Ability to plan ahead for production of events
- Proven cooking experience, including as a cook, line cook or prep cook
- Excellent understanding of various cooking procedures, ingredients and equipment
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
One (1) year experience in a restaurant or banquet capacity
High School Diploma
Heritage Hotels & Resorts is E-verify compliant
Please submit a resume to email@example.com or apply within.
Pay: $11.50 to $12.50/hour
Job Status: Part Time