Part Time Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable - The Lodge at Santa Fe
Welcome to Heritage Hotels and Resorts! The Lodge at Santa Fe is looking to hire a Part-Time Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable position in Santa Fe, NM.
Essential Functions: An accounts receivable administrator posts guest payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions. Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions form local deposits. Maintains records by microfilming invoices, debits, and credits. As an accounts payable administrator is responsible for processing invoices and issuing payments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes accounts receivable and revenue collection functions, including preparing, printing and posting invoices, following up on outstanding invoices
- Performs transaction processing related to accounts receivable payments, revenue collection and bank deposits
- Ensures accounts payable invoices and expense claims are accurate and properly coded
- Ensures completeness and accuracy of all accounts receivable and accounts payable databases and files, including monthly, periodic and annual reconciliation of control accounts
- Performs other related duties as required
- Experience working in a general bookkeeping or accounting position specifically in the areas of accounts payable and accounts receivable preferred
- Ability to use independent judgment and discretion and organize workloads
- Ability to adapt, troubleshoot, research solutions and make recommendations to improve work efficiency.
This is a part-time position, Tuesday and Thursdays from 9am - noon. A great opportunity for college students or someone looking for experience!
For more information, please contact Kathleen Rasmussen at (505) 992-5894
Pay: from $11.09/hour
Job Status: Part Time, Temp to Hire, Internship