On Call Banquet Server - The Lodge at Santa Fe
Welcome to Heritage Hotels and Resorts! The Lodge at Santa Fe is looking to hire an Banquet Server (On-Call) in Santa Fe, NM
Essential Functions: A banquet server is a person who performs serving duties at events in the hotel. This job entails carrying trays, setting up for events, serving guests, and cleaning up after the event. This person must possess an outgoing, positive and upbeat personality with the ability to give guests a fantastic and memorable experience with a sense of urgency. As a team member, you must have the ability to bring passion, creativity and be willing to go the extra mile for guests.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance to banquet managers in the serving of guests during banquet functions to ensure positive guest experience.
- Set up banquet room as requested by the supervisor to include glassware, service ware, linen
- Attend roll call meetings before events kick off in order to learn function particulars, including hotel and guest expectations
- Greet and welcome guests and respond to their requests in a courteous and friendly manner
- Serve the beverage and food in the appropriate order and in tune with the expectation of the supervisor so as to ensure consistency throughout the banquet
- Quickly remove dishes as guests finish each meal at the end of each meal or function
- Abide by all corporate act, laws and requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages
- Replenish beverages when necessary, and check with guests to make sure they are satisfied
- After the banquet, reset banquet room in accordance with the supervisor’s specifications to ensure the readiness of the room for other functions
- Follow attendance rules and always go to work on a regular basis
- Perform other related functions that may be assigned.
Experience and Qualifications
- Previous banquet serving experience a plus, but not required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Must be able to lift, carry, walk, sit, bend, push, and pull for long periods.
This is an on-call position with potential to move into part-time.
Heritage Hotels & Resorts is E-verify compliant
Please submit a resume to email@example.com or apply within.
Pay: from $9/hour
Job Status: On Call