Old House Servers - The Eldorado Hotel & Spa
Greet and serve the guests according to standards.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Take and serve guest orders promptly and according to service standards.
2. Do all necessary set-up sidework as assigned.
3. Answer any guest questions about the menu.
4. Operate the electronic cash register/P.O.S. system (where applicable).
5. Check food before serving it to guest to ascertain that appearance, temperature and portions are correct.
6. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Must be available weekends and holidays
Must be NM Alcohol and Food Server Certified
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Must have the ability to communicate in English. Self-starting personality with an even disposition. Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times. Can communicate well with guests. Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co-workers with their job duties and be a team player. Must be able to withstand prolonged periods of standing and/or walking. Ability to lift at least 30 lbs.
Our customers are what we are about. One of the keys to a positive guest experience is positive interaction with the Eldorado staff. It is essential that you remain professional at all times, and that you treat all guests and associates with courtesy and respect, under all circumstances. Every Eldorado Hotel & Spa associate is a guest relations ambassador, every working minute of every day.
Pay: from $5/hour
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time