Massage Therapist - Eldorado Hotel & Spa
- Create memorable experiences with a warm, welcoming personality that can relate to guests and associates
- Utilize the freedom to go beyond to take initiative to resolve guest complaints and create loyalty
- Share your personal passions and knowledge of the services and amenities available to guests to help them feel at home
- Collaborate with team members to communicate what you see and hear to staff and management to ensure the guests’ needs are being met
- Maintain training and credit hours required to sustain state issued Massage Therapist license
- Restore and restock treatment rooms to a neat and professional manner after each service
- Ensure the privacy of each guest
- Provide consultation to guests as needed to determine their unique needs and expectations
Must be 18 years of age or older.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• 500 Hours of Massage School Education and 1 year Spa experience.
• Massage Therapist certification
• Excellent communication skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Customer service experience.
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time, On Call