Maintenance and Grounds Technician
Hotel Chaco is Albuquerque’s newest luxury hotel that invites its guests to discover an ancient civilization through world class architecture & design, accents of local artisan craftsmanship and a one of a kind culinary journey. Our elite teams are meant to ensure all guests have an unforgettable stay, extraordinary experience and leave our properties as advocates for the Heritage brand. First impressions set the tone for an entire guest stay.
Position Description and Requirements.
Hotel Maintenance personnel report to the Chief Engineer. Hotel Maintenance personnel are responsible for making sure that the hotel is clean and safe for both guests and co-workers. Hotel Maintenance personnel must be skilled with their hands and know the tools needed for each job; including hammers, drills, screwdrivers, shop vacs, pressure washers, etc.
The Maintenance personnel handle all repairs and upkeep of Hotel Chaco. Hotel Maintenance personnel are typically responsible for maintaining guest rooms, cleaning and maintaining our pool, hot tub, parking lots, sidewalks, exterior stairs and ramps, lawn, flowers, and all other interior and exterior areas of the property. Other duties to include, but not limited to, are repair of furniture, shampoo carpets, mop floors, take out trash and handle an assortment of other related duties as designated by Chief Engineer.
- Must have general maintenance skills.
- Ability to maintain property, equipment, grounds and other assets in a safe and acceptable state of repair.
- Create and implement preventative maintenance program with progress logs on all equipment and track work order requests.
- Maintain an ongoing preventive maintenance program for entire facility.
- Establish a safe and secure building and environment for both guests and associates.
- Ensure that all room and building maintenance requests are handled in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Assist as necessary with special projects and renovations.
We use the Everify System.
Job Status: Full Time