Work for one of the most prestigious hotel chains in the Southwest! Under the direction of the Regional Front Desk Manager, the night auditor will be responsible for the balancing of the daily revenues of the Hotel . Will participate in the duties of Front Office Agent, PBX Operator, Bell person and Manager on Duty during the graveyard hours insuring that 100% 3-Diamond guest satisfaction is achieved.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND JOB DUTIES:
- Will welcome and assist guests approaching the Front Desk for checking in or out of guest rooms in a professional and courteous smile.
- Will process information for guests upon arrival or departure at Hotel Chimayo/St. Francis.
- Responsible for giving accurate data to guests in regards to their room receipt.
- Will answer any and all questions in regards to information on Santa Fe and the surrounding areas.
- Will follow up on all guest complaints and requests with the guest’s to ensure 100% satisfaction. Including entering complaints into the computer and using the Metrix if needed for compensation.
- Will follow and complete the daily shift checklists accurately.
- Will assist in the duties of PBX operator when required.
- Will answer all telephones at the front desk in a courteous and professional manner.
- Follow all accounting policies and procedures.
- Will read all group resumes daily.
- Will pre-block all guest’s with special requests.
- Will be aware of All VIP’s in house or arriving.
- Will be aware of all Sales Site inspections.
- Will follow the American Express Standards.
- Will attend all departmental meetings and training.
- Will follow the Heritage Hotel Policies and Procedures.
- Will follow the Hotel's Standards.
- Ability to work flexible shifts to include working evenings, graveyard, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to be a TEAM PLAYER and assist in all other tasks requested by Management.
- Will attend all departmental staff meetings and training.
- Follows Heritage Mission standards and cultures insuring that guest satisfaction is achieved.
- Ability to be a TEAM PLAYER assists other departments when needed.
- Responsible for accurately balancing all departmental revenues for Hotel Chimayo/St. Francis.
- Will participate in the activities of Front Office Agent, PBX Operator, Bell person and Manager on Duty in assisting guests with their requests during the graveyard hours.
- Ability to be detail oriented requiring accuracy in all calculations.
- Ability to operate the emergency system and pager to assist the Security Department with emergencies during this shift.
- Requires standing for extended period of time.
- Ability to react quickly and calmly in emergency situations.
SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must be mathematically inclined and enjoy working with accounts.
- Extensive knowledge of computer software to include Excel, Word, Internet and able to operate administrative machines such as a 10-key calculator, copier, fax machine.
- Auto Clerk knowledge preferred.
- Must have excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to handle a high-pressure environment.
- Requires the ability to speak clearly and correspond with employees and guests.
LANGUAGE SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Bi-lingual in other languages helpful.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in the accounting field required.