Full Time Shuttle Driver - The Lodge at Santa Fe
Welcome to Heritage Hotels and Resorts! The Lodge at Santa Fe is looking to hire Full-Time Shuttle Driver in Santa Fe.
Essential Functions: A Shuttle Driver serves as a driver for the guests of the hotel. The ideal driver has a number of responsibilities such as taking the guests from one place to another and pick up guests from their destination.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- It is the responsibility of a shuttle Driver to keep a tab on the vehicle and report to the respective hotel authority in case of maintenance or repair need.
- The Shuttle Driver to keep a record of all the incidents while driving for example any accidents or tickets, including report to his/ her superior regarding all such incidents.
- Must meet all the comfort requirements of the hotel guests and customer.
- Ensure safe and easy travel for guests to their destinations or to and from the hotel.
- Assist the guests in any travel local travel knowledge of the local area.
- Shuttle Driver must comply with all the traffic/ road rules and regulation of the state while also following the policies of the hotel authorities.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Must pass a background check
- Shuttle driving experience, a plus.
- High School Diploma or GED
Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply within.
Pay: from $11.09/hour
Benefits Eligible - Non Exempt
Job Status: Full Time