Full Time Room Attendant - Nativo Lodge
Welcome to Heritage Hotels and Resorts! The Nativo Lodge is looking to hire a Full-Time Room Attendant Position at $9/hr here in Albuquerque.
BASIC FUNCTION: The Room Attendant is responsible to ensure that standards of cleanliness in assigned guest rooms are achieved and maintained on a consistent basis to provide the highest level of guest satisfaction in cleanliness and service, within established time limitations.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
- Housekeeping experience desirable.
- Neat, pleasant personality.
- Ability to work on feet for an extended period of time.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to read room numbers, dates and basic instructions.
- Keep work cart orderly and properly stocked at all times.
- Inspect room linens before placing in rooms and return below standard pieces to Housekeeping.
- Proper utilization of equipment, supplies and guest amenities.
- Thorough cleanliness and sanitation of guest bathrooms.
- Daily changing of soiled linens on beds and remaking beds following the property standards and those set forth in the Green Program.
- Thorough cleanliness of rooms, balconies and room furnishings.
- Constant awareness of safety hazards, (i.e. broken glass, frayed electrical cords, leaks, broken locks, and suspicious persons) and report to Floor Supervisor or the Housekeeping Office. Follow all training procedures set forth in the Bloodborne Pathogens program.
- Strict follow through on lost and found procedures (for example anything found in rooms that are vacant must be turned into Housekeeping Office directly). No articles should ever be removed from occupied rooms. Absolute respect for guests’ property should always be exercised.
- Practice safety standards at all times.
- Responsible care of equipment.
- Reports to work on time and according to posted schedule, to maintain accurate time records and follows proper standards for issuance of rooms. Follows on-call policy.
- Remain alert, courteous and helpful to the guests and co-workers at all times.
- Perform other related duties as requested by Floor Supervisor.
Pay: $9 to $9.50/hour
Non-Exempt; Benefits Eligible
Job Status: Full Time