Full Time Night Security Position - The Lodge at Santa Fe
Welcome to Heritage Hotels and Resorts! The Lodge at Santa Fe is looking to hire an overnight Security Position here in Santa Fe. We are looking for a competent Security Officer to undertake the surveillance of our premises and protection of our team members and guests. You will be responsible for detecting any suspicious behavior and preventing vandalism, thefts or other criminal behavior.
A security officer must be trained in surveillance and dealing with perpetrators. The ideal candidate will inspire respect and authority as well as possess a high level of observation.
The goal is to help the hotel maintain a safe and problem-free environment for all.
- Patrol premises regularly to maintain order and establish presence
- Monitor and authorize entrance of vehicles or people in the property
- Remove wrongdoers or trespassers from the area
- Secure all exits, doors and windows after end of operations
- Check surveillance cameras periodically to identify disruptions or unlawful acts
- Investigate people for suspicious activity or possessions
- Respond to alarms by investigating and assessing the situation
- Provide assistance to people in need
- Apprehend and detain perpetrators according to legal protocol before arrival of authorities
- Submit reports of daily surveillance activity and important occurrences
- Proven experience as security officer or guard
- Knowledge of legal guidelines for area security and public safety
- Excellent surveillance and observation skills
- Experience in surveillance systems
- High School diploma is required
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Must be able to work assigned shifts, may include weekend graveyard.
Interested? If you have skills in this area or are looking to get your start in this career field, then look no further.
Pay: $12 to $13/hour
Job Status: Full Time