Full Time Night Auditor - Nativo Lodge
Welcome to Heritage Hotels and Resorts! The Nativo Lodge is looking to hire a Night Auditor Position at $10-$11/hr here in Albuquerque.
The night auditor handles both the duties of the front desk agent and accounting duties. The auditor accounts for the overnight needs of customers and promotes a positive image of the property to guests and must be pleasant, honest, and friendly.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Post charges to the guest accounts that have not been posted or were incurred on the night audit shift; including room charges, guest charges and taxes to guest accounts.
- Transfer charges and deposits to master accounts.
- Verifies that room rates are correct and posts those rates to guest accounts.
- Is able to function as a front desk agent especially in terms of check-in and check-out procedures.
- Tracks room revenues, occupancy percentages, and other front office statistics.
- Prepares a summary of cash, check, and credit card activities.
- Summarizes results of operations for management.
- Check figures, postings, and documents for accuracy. Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information.
- Understand principles of auditing, balancing, and closing out accounts.
- Respond to guest needs, special requests and complaints and alert the appropriate manager as needed
- Understand and knows how to perform check-in and check-out procedures.
General Accounting experience preferred.
Must have great Customer service and an energetic attitude.
Must have excellent listening & communication skills.
Must have computer knowledge.
This is a Full-Time (30 hours per/week) position and is Benefits Eligible.
You must pass a background check.
Please submit a resume to email@example.com or apply within.
Pay: $10 to $11/hour
Job Status: Full Time