Full Time Line Cook - The Lodge at SF
Welcome to Heritage Hotels and Resorts! The Lodge at Santa Fe is looking to hire a Line Cook Position in Santa Fe, NM.
Essential Functions: The Line cook handles both the duties of the banquets and restaurant production. The Line cook is responsible for prepping ingredients and assembling dishes according to menu standards. The kitchen can be hot, noisy and a stressful place, so you'll need to be able to work efficiently and quickly to be a successful line cook.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, meat or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff.
- Answer, report and follow Executive Chef’s instructions.
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food.
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely manner.
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and guests.
- Must have 1-2 years of line cook experience
- Preferred 1-2 years of banquet experience
- Ability to plan ahead for production of events
- Proven cooking experience, including experience as a line chef, restaurant cook or prep cook.
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures.
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Familiar with industry’s best practices
This is a Full-Time position and is Benefits Eligible
Heritage Hotels & Resorts is E-verify compliant
Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply within.
Pay: $12 to $13/hour
Benefits Eligible - Non Exempt
Job Status: Full Time