Front Desk Agent - Inn & Spa at Loretto
BASIC FUNCTION: Front Desk Agents are a major part of the "personality" of the Guest Services Department and give help in both the initial and final impressions that the guests have of the Hotel.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent experience/training
- Ability to accomplish necessary tasks on a computer.
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language.
- All room clerk functions, i.e. the friendly and efficient checking in and out of guests.
- All cashier functions to include accurate posting of charges to individuals and groups, and maintenance of cash receipts and hotel banks.
- Reservation functions including entering and updating group files.
- Concierge functions (instructing guest on local entertainment, etc.)
- Adhere to the policies of the Resort as set forth in the Employee Handbook and report any observed violations to Human Resources.
- Maintain the highest level of employee/guest relations.
- Maintain a good working relationship with all Departments.
- Monitoring, selling and posting items from the Sundries shop.
- Enthusiastically collecting guest feedback/comment cards.
10 Ability to work flexible work schedules.
- Ability to complete other tasks, written or verbal as assigned by Management.
Pay: from $12/hour
Job Status: Full Time