Heritage Hotels & Resorts, Inc. offers guests an authentic Southwestern experience in New Mexico’s best tourist destinations. Each of our hotels and resorts in New Mexico celebrates the rich, multi-cultural heritage of the Southwestern United States, drawing from our unique blend of Native American, Mexican, Spanish and American Western cultural and historical influences. Through our architecture, interior design, original artwork, landscaping, entertainment, and cuisine, Heritage Hotels & Resorts provides guests with an authentic, cultural experience in Santa Fe, Albuquerque, Taos and Las Cruces.
Heritage Hotels and Resorts is seeking a Regional Executive Housekeeper to oversee Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town and the soon to open Hotel Chaco.
BASIC FUNCTION: The Executive Housekeeper is responsible for providing for the comfort and cleanliness of property guests, visitors and employees. The Executive Housekeeper also works in establishing standards of service and cleanliness and interprets these standards to employees through training and standards of performance evaluations.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent business experience.
- Five years experience in a similar position.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Knowledge of cleaning equipment and cleaning chemicals.
- Assign, train and direct the staff to carry out the basic program as set up and design such to give the maximum efficiency in performance, maintaining the policies and standards of the property.
- Maintain guest rooms and public areas in a clean, comfortable and saleable condition, including heart of the house areas.
- Review occupancy levels and staff labor accordingly.
- Supervise inventory system for supplies and equipment and establish reorder levels; keep repair records for equipment.
- Review linen inventory and oversee laundry operations.
- Test and evaluate cleaning supplies and equipment.
- Coordinate supplies and equipment through Accounting Department.
- Meet with vendors and contractors to learn about new products and services offered.
- Establish and supervise system of controls to ensure that maximum standards of service are maintained.
- Remain alert, courteous and helpful to guests at all times.
- Interview and hire new employees. Conduct disciplinary action and termination when necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Management: 5 years
- Housekeeping: 5 years