Entry level Engineer Full-time; Inn and Spa at Loretto
Welcome to the Inn and Spa at Loretto, a boutique, luxury hotel in Santa Fe that celebrates the authentic Southwestern style and culture of New Mexico. Iconic adobe architecture reminiscent of the famed Taos Pueblo welcomes you. Featuring 136 well-appointed hotel guest rooms, including a Penthouse suite, an award-winning spa, casual fine dining, and a year-round heated garden pool, as well as many unique onsite galleries and boutiques.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/services procedures/standards.
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment. Use equipment only as intended.
- Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all time.
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
- Receive daily work assignments from Chief Engineer/Supervisor and review priorities and special projects
- Organize materials, tools and equipment to perform daily assignments
- Maintain timelines and work schedule in accordance with the preventive maintenance program.
- Check work orders and night report for any problems. Make rounds checking theses problem areas and note any information needed or safety concerns in the hotel.
Please apply in person at 211 Old Santa Fe Trail or online at hhandr.com/jobs.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Workplace
Job Status: Full Time, On Call