Engineering Technician (Hotel St. Francis & Hotel Chimayo)
BASIC FUNCTION: The Engineer I will assist guests with maintenance or other requests, identifying and correcting the problem. Responsibilities also include performing various work order tasks and preventive maintenance on property equipment. QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Four years experience in a similar job in the hospitality industry.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, relating to their field of expertise.
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
- Certified pool operator preferred.
- Vocational or technical training preferred, relating to their expertise.
- Resolves guest’s problems and handles all guest requests.
- Identifies problems, initiates work orders, accomplished assigned work orders and does all necessary repairs relating to their expertise.
- Performs preventative maintenance and maintains logs in an organized manner.
- Complete the duty rounds checklists and corrects noted problems..
- Respond to any reasonable task as assigned by supervisor or manager.
- Snow shoveling as necessary.
Pay: $12 to $14/hour
Depends on Experience
Job Status: Full Time