Director of Human Resources
A premier employer in the State of NM is seeking to fill multiple positions in Santa Fe to create the best employment experience for our team members.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
- Four-year college degree in a related field or equivalent related experience.
- Minimum of two years in Human Resource experience required.
- PC Skills – data entry, Word and Excel required.
- Pleasant phone demeanor.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong employee relation skills.
- Coordinate employee group insurance program, including enrollment eligibility, claims inquiries, dependent additions and/or deletions, monthly billing, up-to-date listing of current enrollment, and COBRA requirements.
- On-board new hires and provide new hire orientations.
- Recruit through all available methods to attract talent.
- Notify employees of eligibility for insurance plan and enroll on a walk-in basis.
- Conduct Benefits portion of New Employee Orientations, benefits meetings, Worker’s Compensation training, Accident Investigation training, LOA training, Bloodborne Pathogens Train-the-Trainer and any other training related to current job responsibilities.
- Accurately administer workers’ compensation reporting, investigations, and follow up. Ensure proper safety training through monitoring safety and health training checklists.
- Compile monthly accident summary via HRIS to track claims and administer safety program. Make suggestions in improving safety levels on property and suggest and administer safety awards program. Monitor daily the Safety Hotline.
- Oversee employee file maintenance and record keeping and maintain employee information in HRIS. Correct any discrepancies found when doing a monthly audit.
- Data entry daily into HRIS new hires, terminations, changes to status or pay rates, OSHA information, medical exams, disabilities and accommodations requested, and other information as required.
- Submit to Payroll all insurance deductions for new employees as well as any changes, additions or deletions to payroll
- Administer Benefits Administration Policy including notification to managers each pay period of those in jeopardy of losing their full-time status.
- Administer Service Awards program including coordination of quarterly recognition functions.
- Revise annually the Injury Illness Prevention Program and review with all new managers and supervisors.
- Administer Performance Appraisal policy and create monthly and quarterly analysis of increases by department.
- Plan, coordinate and facilitate employee relations events.
- Remain alert, courteous and helpful to guests and fellow employees at all times. Maintain a position of high visibility within the property.
- Assist the Department Managers in other duties, including but not limited to: disciplinary actions, terminations, counseling employees and providing guidance and support to supervisors, coworkers and employees.
- Must be available and willing to answer employee questions and assist in employee issues at all times.
Pay: $65,000 to $80,000/year
Job Status: Full Time