BASIC FUNCTION: The Cook assists the Sous Chef in heavy production and fabrication of food products for kitchen preparation, cafeteria, banquet cooking, dining room, and fine dining. The Cook should maintain a passive leadership role in maintaining adequate production level form the Kitchen staff.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
- Must have experience in heavy volume food production.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience/training.
- Meet governmental health requirements.
- Ability to operate kitchen power equipment.
- Ability to utilize cutting instruments.
- Ability to transport, handle and/or lift 40 lbs. (NOTE: kitchen equipment and food and non-food items).
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language.
The Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town uses the Everify employment verification system
Job Status: Full Time