Cook On-Call; Inn and Spa at Loretto
Welcome to the Inn and Spa at Loretto, a boutique, luxury hotel in Santa Fe that celebrates the authentic Southwestern style and culture of New Mexico. Iconic adobe architecture reminiscent of the famed Taos Pueblo welcomes you. Featuring 136 well-appointed hotel guest rooms, including a Penthouse suite, an award-winning spa, casual fine dining, and a year-round heated garden pool, as well as many unique onsite galleries and boutiques.
BASIC FUNCTION: The Cook will assist the Executive Chef on Duty in the daily production and fabrication of food products for cafeteria, banquet, Dining Room and Fine Dining Room.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
- Experience in heavy volume food production.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience/training.
- Meet governmental health requirements.
- Ability to operate kitchen power equipment.
- Ability to utilize cutting instruments.
- Ability to transport, handle and/or lift 40 lbs. (NOTE: kitchen equipment and food and non-food items).
Please apply in person at 211 Old Santa Fe Trail or online at hhandr.com/jobs.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Workplace
Job Status: On Call