Cocktail Curator (Bartender)
Level 5 Restaurant and Bar Description: Level 5, so named after the largest pueblo at Chaco Canyon which had 5 stories, is the premier restaurant and bar a Hotel Chaco located on the top floor with 360 degree views of its surroundings. Its mission is to provide an experience like no other in the city, where past and present collide, it brings together culinary perspectives that pay homage to indigenous culture and flavors in a contemporary setting.
Level 5 Department Description:
Hotel Chaco is Albuquerque’s newest luxury hotel that invites its guests to discover an ancient civilization through world class architecture & design, accents of local artisan craftsmanship and a one of a kind culinary journey. Our cutting-edge Level 5 team will deliver an exceptional experience to all guests of the bar and restaurant that leaves them with a sense of exclusivity, passion & inspiration. A flawless dining experience will leave an impression that is vital to ensure guest retention.
Level 5 Cocktail Curator (Advanced Position)
The purpose of this position is to prepare, mix and serve outstanding drinks or otherwise custom requested concoctions for guests and to serve them in a professional and courteous manner. This position reports to the Lead Cocktail Consultant and will work in tandem to ensure a professional, unique and unforgettable experience for Hotel Chaco and Level 5 guests. An exceptional knowledge of the mixology craft and an enduring work ethic are required. Creativity is welcomed and encouraged. Essential hospitality & customer service standards must be used at all times: eye contact, smile, speak first, and engage in polite conversation.
- Greet and welcome guests at the bar or in the bar
- Pour drinks, using standard pour according to
- Serve drinks to guests, along with filling orders for the Food and Cocktail
- Handle cash and credit
- Fill and clean ice bins, stock beer and wine coolers, maintain a clean and professional work space at all times including: shelving, stainless steel, mixers, cups, blenders and soda
- Notify a manager if a guest is becoming intoxicated or rude to other
- Follow uniform and grooming specifications as set forth by Hotel Chaco and Level 5
- Communicate professionally with all Level 5 team members and management
- Unpack deliveries and stock bar/change items such as kegs as
- Record accurate "tip out"
- Other duties as assigned
-Excellent communication skills
-Passionate about people
-Outgoing, Confident, Creative and Polished
-Enduring Work Ethic & eager to learn
-Personable and well spoken
-Thrives in a team environment
-Ability to multitask in a high paced environment while maintaining organization and poise
-Aptitude in resolving issues with a customer-focused orientation
-Ability to handle money accurately and operate a point of sale system when needed.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. while using proper lifting techniques and equipment
- The responsibilities outlined are some, but not limited to the items listed. Additional responsibilities will be required.
Full Time & Part time available
If this is you, please send your resume.
Hotel Chaco uses the Everify employment verification system
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time