Bus person/Expeditor (Hotel St, Francis)
BASIC FUNCTION: The Busser is responsible for clearing, and refreshing tables in the dining room as well as limited, general guest interaction and special requests in a timely manner.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One year restaurant experience.
- Pleasant personality.
- Excellent communication skills. v Meet governmental health requirements.
- v Meet governmental regulations dealing with the sale of alcoholic beverages.
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to effectively identify and manage constantly shifting priorities.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Must have a Food Handler's Certificate in the state of New Mexico
- Clear tables as needed. Reset with proper china, silver and glassware.
- Provide water and bread throughout the meal to the guest.
- Provide and describe descriptions of bread and amuse bouche to guests
- Complete opening and closing side work.
- Provide quick and attentive assistance to any mishap in the restaurant.
- Keep work area neat and clean.
- Be familiar with all property amenities, restaurants and amenities
- Keeping the restaurant, kitchen and function areas clean and in proper order
- Attend any and all mandatory F&B training sessions or meetings deemed necessary by direct reports.
- Attendance and service of special events, holiday brunches and restaurant buyouts.
- MARGINAL FUNCTIONS:
- Respond to any reasonable task as assigned by supervisor or manager.
- Assist other areas of the outlets as needed.
- Greet guests as they enter restaurant or lounge and acknowledge their departure
Pay: from $7.50/hour
Job Status: Part Time