Bell Persons Hotel St. Francis
BASIC FUNCTION: Bell persons are responsible for the transportation of guests and assisting with the Bell Desk functions.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must not have more then 4 points on his/her driving record.
- Must have current New Mexico Driver License.
- Meet governmental requirements for operation of motor vehicles for the transportation of passengers according to Title 49 code of federal regulations.
- Ability to transport, handle and/or lift a minimum of 50 lbs. (Note: Loading and unloading luggage out of vans, busses, etc., and delivery to and from guest rooms).
- Completion of driver safety course as per driver certification requirements.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience/training.
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language.
- Opening doors for clients or personnel.
- Valet parking cars if applicable.
- Checking in laundry from cleaners and delivery of laundry if appicable.
- Room deliveries.
- Handling luggage for clients.
- Maintaining vehicles' fuel levels and cleanliness if applicable.
- Using proper care in driving procedures.
- Reporting any accidents and tickets received to your manager and Human Resources immediately.
- Logging in all driving times and destinations.
- Special deliveries or errands.
- Adhere to the policies of the Resort as set forth in the Employee Handbook and report any observed violations to Human Resources.
- Maintaining the highest level of employee/guest relations.
- Ability to work any assigned shift/work schedule.
- Any other task, written or verbal, assigned by Management.
Pay: from $8/hour
Job Status: Full Time