BASIC FUNCTION: The Banquet Set-up person will set up and prepare banquet room for banquet functions. The Set-up person will also serve and bus tables as well as clear and tear down banquet rooms at the end of the function.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Pleasant and helpful personality.
- Set up for functions to include setting tables and chairs, draping tables, setting silverware, folding napkins, preparing drinks and put out table centerpieces.
- Service to include picking up food from back hall, carrying trays to function location, serve food and clear the food from the tables.
- Break down to include bussing tables, putting away dirty linen and centerpieces, vacuuming.
- Responsibilities also include cleaning of back hall and organizing of storerooms.
- Safety procedures.
- Interact with guests, coordinator, and property conference managers.
- Maintain open communication with management and other employees.
- Be well organized and efficient.
Indoor and outdoor environments, working for as long as a function lasts. Indoor working conditions include walking on a carpeted areas and vinyl areas. Outdoor working conditions include walking on cement and grass.
Pay: from $6/hour
Plus tip pool
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time, On Call