Banquet Manager job, Eldorado Hotel & Spa, Santa Fe, NM
A Banquet Manager is responsible for managing the daily execution of all banquet functions in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding four diamond guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Banquet Manager, you would be responsible for managing the daily execution of all banquet functions in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Manage daily Banquet functions to include, but not limited to, planning, organizing and executing breakfasts, coffee breaks, luncheons, dinners, cocktail receptions, galas, etc.
* Oversee the set up of function rooms to include, but not limited to, the placement of linens, silver, glassware and chinaware according to event specifications and a full inspection
* Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
* Recruit, interview and train team members
* Communicate function specifications, procedures and changes with affected departments including, but not limited to, the Food and Beverage, Event & Catering Services, Property Operations,Sales, Audio Visual and Housekeeping
* Oversee the break down of the function room and ensure proper storage of equipment
* Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
Must pass background and credit check.
We participate in Everify.