Banquet Bartender - Eldorado Hotel and Spa
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
- Must be of Legal age to sell and serve and acquire an Alcohol Server Certification in the State of New Mexico
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Three years bartending experience.
- One year fine dining or high-end resort experience.
- Extensive liquor, beer, wine and mixology knowledge.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Pleasant and helpful personality.
- Compose and be knowledgeable of standard drinks and liquors or wines specific to restaurant bar.
- Plan and maintain par levels for bar inventory. Prepare daily orders for bar items to maintain pars.
- Responsible for cash handling and bank procedures as outlined by the Accounting Department.
- Perform accurate bar inventory as deemed necessary by the Director of Restaurants or the Restaurant Manager.
- Responsible for learning suggestive selling techniques and using them during services.
- Maintain cleanliness of all workplace areas that apply to the bar.
- Maintain perfectly crisp uniform.
- Respond to any reasonable task as assigned by supervisor or manager.
- Greet guests as they enter restaurant. Take and return guests coats as needed.
- Deliver cocktails to tables as needed.
- Assist in other Food and Beverage departments as needed.
Pay: from $6/hour
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time, On Call