Audio Visual Technician - Eldorado Hotel & Spa
Eldorado Hotel and Spa is located in beautiful down town Santa Fe, minutes away from the Historic Plaza. Eldorado Hotel & Spa is a Heritage Hotel and Resort. Collectively we support our beautiful properties located in the Southwest by sharing common values and goals; our team members make it possible for Heritage Hotels & Resorts to grow. Heritage Hotels & Resorts team members are highly motivated to ensure that each and every guest has a unique experience while staying with us.
This position is responsible for assisting guests with all audio visual needs in a timely and efficient manner. They shall strive to provide exceptional service to both fellow associates and guests at all times.
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment
- Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day
- Be familiar with all services to respond to guest inquiries accurately
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas
- Works nights, weekends, holidays, split shifts, as well as very early mornings and late nights
- Resolve guest complaints in a timely manner
- Supports AV Department in developing cost savings strategy
- Continually maintains professional and polished image under all circumstances
- Prepare documents for tracking, reporting, and inventory purposes
- Supports AV Department in loss, damage, or theft prevention strategy
- Set-up, operate, and dismantle audio-visual equipment
* Two years of previous experience in setting up, servicing and managing hotel/resort audio/visual is required.
* Excellent oral and written communications skills.
* Comprehend reading materials, speak, read and write English
* Neat in appearance and well-groomed
* Maintain proper associate uniform standards and footwear which is slip resistant and polished * The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
* The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
* To ensure superior service and sanitation standards, all rooms and table top utensils must be detailed and presentable prior to every function
* Make sure all equipment is in working order for the department
* Be active in preventative maintenance around the hotel Requires problem solving abilities.
* Maintain a clean, safe and environmentally responsible work environment
* Must be able to interact with co-workers and have a sense of TEAM.
Work Days: Will vary, depending on events, needs to be available to possibly work nights and weekends.
Pay Rate: Based on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
- Santa Fe, NM
Pay: $15 to $17/hour
Job Status: Full Time