Assistant Front Office Manager - Eldorado Hotel - Santa Fe
Did you write the book doing “whatever it takes” to satisfy guests? If you have a flexible work schedule & stable job history, join the Eldorado Hotel and Spa Front Desk team & start a great chapter in your career!
The newly renovated award-winning, Eldorado Hotel & Spa has provided lodging, exceptional service, the largest conference facilities in Santa Fe, flawless weddings, customized special events and superior guest amenities.
Located just steps from the historic Santa Fe Plaza, the Eldorado Hotel & Spa is walking distance from a host of local Santa Fe, New Mexico attractions including the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum, Canyon Road art galleries, and much more in a city rich in history.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Four-year college degree preferred, preferably in the hospitality discipline.
- One year of experience in a similar resort or conference center.
- One year of management experience in Front Office or Reservations.
- General computer proficiency.
- Pleasant phone demeanor.
- Knowledge of Front Office computer systems, including the ability to solve system related problems.
- Strong customer service and organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain focus and self-direction in an active work environment.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to prioritize work and communicate effectively.
Job Status: Full Time